Mirabilis Health is pleased to announce an exciting new course for those involved in ministry and pastoral care:
Self-Care for Pastoral Carers: A Specialist Workshop
Trainers: Rev. Dr. Scott Peddie, Dr. Volodimir Bezulowsky (Psychiatrist) & Dr. Paul Miller (Consultant Psychiatrist and Psychogeriatrician)
Date: Thursday 26th February 2015 from 1-5pm (tea/coffee/biscuits available from 12.30pm)
Venue: Mirabilis Health, Holywood House, Holywood, BT18 9HF
Cost: £45 per person (includes refreshments)
This interactive course is designed especially for Ministers/Priests/Pastors/Pastoral Carers and will comprise the following sessions:
- Understanding, recognising and managing stress.
- Exploring the implications of mental/physical well-being and good pastoral care.
- Revisiting that Christian response: the interface between faith and self-care.
Here’s what people say about our courses:
- ‘Excellent afternoon. Very helpful and informative. Both presenters’ (Scott & Volodimir) way of communicating and responding to us created the perfect atmosphere and modelled the kind of listening and attentive response they advocated’.
- ‘Absolutely excellent. Very clear, helpful and relevant’.
Other courses that will be made available in the forthcoming year in our pastoral care series include: dementia, eating disorders, trauma, meaning-centred pastoral care and suicide awareness (You Must Ask).
I do hope that you can join us on the Self-Care for Pastoral Carers course! To book your place, or to find out more about our other courses, please e-mail me (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience.
With best wishes,
Rev. Dr. Scott Peddie (Mirabilis Health)